The administration is the well oiled machine that keeps the institution running on a daily basis. The DCIBIN administration office works in collaboration with the Human Resources department in the setting, maintaining and enforcing of policies. It also manages the staff, faculty and the various departments in the school. It works in conjunction with the office affairs for the smooth running of the different facets of the institution.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable (Donations, Tuition Funds), Student Billing (Tuition, Fees, FPP's), General Accounting
- Administrative support to Faculty, Office functions, IT Support, Help Desk, Website Maintenance, school publications, public relations, etc..
- Office of the Alumni Relations Director, Alumni Executive Board, Alumni Association & Community.
- Financial Reporting, Financial Aid: Scholarships/sponsorships, Fundraising, Donations, banking, credit management, electronic payments etc.
- Talent Acquisition: Recruitment of staff and faculty, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Compliance (legal matters, creation, implementation and enforcement of polices, rules and regulations) media/press relations, Social Responsibility and Personnel Administration.
- Advertising, social media promotions, publications, newsletters, etc.
- Maintenance of institution's records; documents, systems, processes, procedures, commissionings, affiliations, accreditations, internal and external audits.
- Programs, courses, curriculum enrichment, latin honors program, faculty evaluation, honor council, faculty oversight (virtual office hours, correspondence, etc.), exam invigilation, academic counseling, recommendations etc.
- Oversight of entire institution, developing of the strategic vision and objectives, making executive decisions for services, capital and asset acquisition, strategic alliances and partnerships, enforcing of code of conducts (Staff, Faculty & Students), technological developments, opening of administrative offices and branches worldwide, developing alumni community and general management of the institution.
- Admissions, enrollments, student orientation, student identification services, student records, transcripts, graduations, student accounts, academic counseling for applicants, issuance of Diplomas, recommendations for ordinations and licensing.
- Student Government ( A five member council who manage student affairs), Student Honor Council (Disciplinary Committee), Student life: Community forum, blogging,, bible study associations/groups, Community Services/Volunteer work, Missions (Domestic and International), Ministry/Career Development, Student Leadership programs, Events (Conferences, concerts, etc..)