Destiny Changers International Bible Institute (DCIBIN) was founded by the dynamic duo, Rev. David Mensah Noah and Rev. Rosemary Koomson in December 2015. This was four months after they birthed their outreach ministry, Destiny Changers International (DCI). On December 20, 2015, they shared their vision with the provost of the School, Rev. Philip Akuaku Noah, who also embraced their vision to come on board to help build the Bible school.
Their passion for souls, ministry, transforming lives and setting people on course to fulfill their destinies inspired them to set up a bible training school to properly equip those called into ministry with the word of God and practical ministry. Their decision to run with this divine mandate led the school to open it's doors on Jan. 6 2016 for the first set of students to attend the Bible school via phone on the Bible School's audio conference line. Today, Jan. 6 is recognized as Founder's day!
Rev. David and Rev. Rosie are also the founders of Destiny Changers International (DCI), DCI Ministerial Network among other business entities. An exceptional couple doing the work of God today with all their heart, pouring into the lives of many and giving them the opportunity to fulfill their calling.
Rev. David Mensah Noah
Founder & Chairman of Executive Board
Rev. Rosemary Koomson
Co-Founder & President of DCIBIN
Destiny Changers International Bible Institute, then DCI School of Ministry (DCISOM), was founded and established in December 2015. It opened it's doors to the first round of students on Sunday, January 3rd, 2016 via phone conferencing. It's first instructors, Rev. Philip Akuaku Noah, and Rev. Rosemary Koomson, taught the students who enrolled for 6 months in Christian Ministry. A couple of the students were ordained into ministry by the DCI Ministerial Network (DCIMN) in July and November 2016, upon completion of their ministerial training from the school.
As a new and growing institution, then DCISOM, upgraded to a more functional and robust technologically driven educational platform in January 2017, by introducing it's Citrix platform. This eliminated physical boundaries and allowed and offered more opportunities to a greater pool of people around the world to connect via phone, tablets, computers, as long as they have internet access.
On July 1, 2017, the institution changed it's name from DCI School of Ministry to Destiny Changers International Bible Institute (DCIBIN), with official filings with the state of Ohio. As part of it's culture of excellence, the school is constantly improving it's processes, protocols and quality of faculty and staff to better serve it's students and the outside world.
DCIBIN is and strives to be the preferential choice of accelerated ministry training for working adults, ministry workers and students. This is due to the affordability, flexibility, convenience and accessible nature of our educational model.
WRITE THE VISION ... HABBAKUK 2:2-4
Vision: Our vision is to equip those called into the five-fold ministry and church leadership with the knowledge and skill sets needed to instruct the word of God, transform lives, edify the body of Christ and live a life of integrity in and out of the pulpit.
Mission Statement: Creating a well structured learning environment to teach, train, and adequately equip people for the work of Christian ministry.
Motto/Slogan: The school's motto is "Equip to Edify", and in most of the official documents, one will also read "Equipping to edify in the spirit of excellence", which highlights the school's motto and culture.
School Colors: Blue, White and Gold, with Red/burgundy being a secondary color to establish the DCI brand.
Legalities: DCIBIN is registered in the state of Ohio. Currently in the USA, there are 28 states including the state of Ohio that allows religious institutions like DCIBIN to operate and confer diplomas for the purposes of religious vocation without obtaining accreditation from the board of education. However, the institution's written materials must be marked with, “this institution is not certified by the board of regents of the state of Ohio.”
Location: DCIBIN's administrative office is located at 3045 Symmes Rd Unit E, Hamilton, OH 45015, U.S.A. This head office is the physical site also for practical ministry training and graduations. The institution offers it's training program online eliminating geographic barriers, and enabling people from different walks of life to connect, pursue an advanced education and get equipped to fulfill their destiny.
TENETS OF OUR FAITH
DCIBIN believes the bible is the infallible, absolute word of God and was divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit. The institution is built on the following tenets of faith:
(1) About God: Gen 1:1, Math 28:19, 1 Pet 1:2, 2 Cor. 13:14
(2) About Jesus Christ: Math 1:22-23, Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1-5, 4:10-30, Heb. 4:14-15, 1 Cor. 15:3-4, Rom 1:3-4, Acts 1:9-11, 1 Tim 6:14-15 , Titus 2:13
(3) About the Holy Spirit: 2 Cor. 3:17, John 16:1-13, 14:16-17, Acts 1:8, 1 Cor. 2:12, 3:16, Ephesians 1:13, 5:1, Gal 5:25
(4) About the Bible: 2 Tim 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21, 2 Tim 1:13, Psalm 119:105-160, Psalm 12:6, Prov. 1:5,
(5) About Eternity: John 3:16, John 2:25, John 5:11-13, Rom 6:23, Rev 20:15, 1 John 5:11-12, Math 25:31-46
(6) About Eternal security: John 10:20, 2 Tim 1:12, Heb. 7:25, 10:10, 14, 1 Pet 1:2-5
(7) About Salvation: Rom 6:23, Eph. 2:8-9, John 14:16, 1:1, Titus 3:8, Gal 3:26, Rom. 5:1
(8) About Man: Gen 1:27, Psalm 8:3-6, Isaiah 53:6a, Isaiah 59:1-3 Rom 3:23
(9) About Baptism: Col 2:12, Acts 2:41, Ephesians 2:8-9, Math 28:19-20
(10) About communion: Matt. 26:26-30, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:19-20, 1 Cor. 11:23-29
(11) About Anointing Oil: James 5:14, Psalm 92:10, Mark 6:13, Heb. 1:9, Psalm 45:7, Exodus 29:7, Leviticus 8:12, 1 Samuel 16:13, Psalm 23:5, Matt. 6:17, Psalm 92:10
(12) About Marriage: Genesis 1:26 – 28, Genesis 2:18-25, 1 Corinthians 7:1-16, Ephesians 5:22-33, Matthew 19:4-6
(13) About the Gifts of the Holy Spirit & Five Fold Ministry: 1 Corinthians 12, Acts 2:38, Ephesians 4:11-1.
(14) About the fruits of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23
(15) About Prayer & Fasting: Philippians 4:6, Col. 4:2 , James 5:16, 1 Timothy 2:8, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, Matt. 6:16-18, Acts 14:23, Joel 2:12, Mark 9:29, Esther 4:16, Joel 1:14.
"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen