NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Congratulations on becoming a DCIBIN student. Your next step after receiving your admission letter is to enroll to start classes. You must complete the enrollment form and make a payment for your program of study. You may contact the office for further assistance if need be, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 467 8414.
1. Review your academic program.
2. Choose your program of study.
3. Complete your enrollment form.
4. Pay your enrollment fee.
5. Complete a flexible payment plan (FPP) for the remaining balance of your tuition.
6. Request for your electronic Student ID card. (optional)
7. Set up your student account.
8. Purchase your course materials or textbook (if applicable).
9. Check your email for class registration (name and email information) links to each class.
10. Attend classes and complete coursework.